Registration is now open for 15th October 2019
Our Earlybird offer of £145.00 is available until the 31st March, but spaces are limited so please don’t leave it too late. Fill in the registration form and we will send you a booking form to complete.
After 31st March fees will be:
- Standard Delegate rate £205.00
- Members of the BSC, IOSH or the BSIA £175.00
- Charities rate £165.00
All of the above are plus VAT but include access to:
- Two ‘Ask the Experts’ Sessions
- Keynote Conference with expert speakers
- Two interactive workshops
- Opportunity to visit trusted exhibitors
- Event Magazine and access to slides used during the day
- Tea and Coffee at break times
- Lunch and networking opportunity
There is also the opportunity for small charities to apply for a free place. These are strictly limited and so please enquire as soon as possible and we will send you an application form.
We hope you agree that the day offers great value if you are interested in managing the health, safety, personal safety and wellbeing of lone and vulnerable workers.
We look forward to seeing you on October 15th, but if you need anything in the meantime please just pick up the phone and give us a call…always happy to chat!