Registration is now open!
Numbers will be limited in 2018, so please complete the registration form right now to ensure that you reserve your place. We will then send you the full delegate registration form via email with payment details and joining instructions. You can also use the form to send us any questions you may have.
Delegate fees for 2018
- Standard Fee - £205.00 plus VAT
- Registered Charities Fee - £175.00 plus VAT
- Fee for members of British Safety Council, British Security Industry Association & IOSH - £185.00 plus VAT
For six or more delegates from the same organisation, please contact us directly for a discounted rate.
The fee for the day includes access to:
- Two ‘Ask the Experts’ Sessions
- Keynote Conference with expert speakers
- Three interactive workshops
- Opportunity to visit trusted exhibitors
- Brochure and access to slides used during the day
- Tea and Coffee at break times
- Lunch and networking opportunity
- Treat at the end of the day!
We hope you agree that the day offers great value if you are interested in managing the health, safety, personal safety and wellbeing of lone and vulnerable workers.